Almost Fat-Free Quiche
- 1 frozen pie crust (<5 g. fat)
- spray lightly w/ FF cooking spray.
- 1/2 onion, chopped
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 1 tsp garlic
- 2 eggs worth of Egg Beaters or other egg substitute
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup skim milk
- 1 small grated zucchini
- 1 package fat free Healthy Choice mozzerella
- Preheat oven to 375*. In large bowl, mix egg substitute, egg, milk and spices. Set aside
- Place fine layer of cheese in bottom of pie shell. Spread layer of grated zucchini on top. Spread onions on next. Place another thin layer of cheese on top. Pour egg/milk/spice mixture over veggies slowly until pie crust
- Bake 25-35 minutes or until knife inserted into center comes out clean and quiche is cooked all the way through.
- Let quiche sit 5-10 minutes before cutting and serving.
Note: If crust is starting to burn before quiche is fully cooked, try
covering with foil until it’s done.
Share & Print
0 0 100 0