Almond Mousse Filling
- 1/4 cup Amaretto liqueur
- 2 tsp. unflavored gelatin
- 1/2 cup sour cream, room temperature
- 1 1/2 cups whipping cream
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 3/4 cup lightly toasted finely ground almonds
- Chopped toasted almonds and chocolate curls, optional
- Combine 1/4 cup liqueur with gelatin in small heat-resistant cup & mix until softened. Place cup in simmering water & heat until gelatin is completely liquefied, about 2 to 3 minutes.
- Transfer gelatin to large bowl. Add sour cream, blending well. Stir in cream & powdered sugar. Whip until stiff. Fold in almonds & spoon into shell.
- Decorate with chocolate curls & chopped toasted almonds, if desired.
- Refrigerate until set, at least 2 hours.
Share & Print
0 0 100 0