Alcoholic Margarita Pie
- 1 14-oz. can sweetened condensed milk
- 1-1/2 oz. Triple Sec
- 1-1/2 oz. Tequila
- 1/4 cup fresh lime juice
- 2 cups whipping cream, whipped
- green food coloring
- 9″ graham cracker pie crust
- Whipped cream, lime slices and mint leaves for garnish
- Combine milk, triple sec, tequila, lime juice, whipped cream and a drop or two of food coloring.
- Fill crust with mixture.
- Cover and freeze 4-5 hrs. or overnight.
- Let stand several minutes prior to cutting.
- Garnish each slice with whipped cream, lime slice and sprig of mint.
Share & Print
0 0 100 0