Alaskan Railroad Chili
- 5 pounds moose meat
- 1 pound bacon, diced
- garlic to taste
- 2 – 4 onions, chopped
- 2 – 6 Tablespoons chili powder, to taste
- 2 Tablespoons cumin, or to taste
- 2 (1 pound) cans tomatoes, undrained
- Cook bacon until it has a good amount of fat in the pan. Add moosemeat, onions and garlic, and cook until meat is browned. Stir often.
- Add chili powder, cumin and tomatoes and simmer until meat is tender. If more liquid is needed add some water or beer.
Share & Print
0 0 100 0