A Perfect Fit!
- 8 x 2 in. Round Pan (2 needed)
- Tip: 2A
- 2003 Pattern Book (Faces)
- 13 x 19 in. Cake Boards
- Fanci-Foil Wrap
- Easy-Glide Fondant Smoother
- Heart Nesting Cookie Cutter Set
- Decorator Brush Set
- Wooden Dowel Rods
- Rolling pin
- Craft knife
- Copper (Light Skintone), Rose, Red-Red, Black, Lemon Yellow, Brown Icing Colors
- Ready-To-Use Rolled Fondant (4 pks.)
- Buttercream Icing
To cut cake board, position pans side-by-side on board; trace. Leave 1/2 in. extra space around tracing mark and cut. Wrap with foil.
Tint fondant: 1/2 pk. each brown, yellow, red, rose and black, 1 1/2 pks. copper. Prepare 1-layer cakes for rolled fondant; cover and smooth. Using patterns, cut out fondant mouths. Use large opening of tip 2A to cut out cheeks. Roll small balls of fondant for noses. Roll logs, 1 1/2 in. long, for eyes, with small strands for lashes. Cut various size strips of yellow and brown fondant for hair; curl yellow strips around wooden dowel rod. Attach all fondant with brush dipped in water. Using three smallest heart cutters, cut red and rose hearts. Using smallest heart cutter, cut a heart cheek for man. Position hearts around cakes.