3 Cheese Garlic Bread
- 4 slices diagonally cut French bread
- 1 tsp. grated parmesan cheese
- 1/2 tsp. finely minced garlic or dash garlic powder
- 4 tsp. shredded mozzarella cheese
- 4 tsp. shredded reduced fat cheddar cheese
- Place bread slices on ungreased cookie sheet.
- In small bowl, combine parmesan cheese and garlic, sprinkle evenly over bread. Sprinkle with mozzarella and cheddar cheeses.
- Broil 4 to 6 inches from heat for 2 to 4 minutes or until cheese is melted and lightly browned.
Share & Print
0 0 100 0