15 Minute Beef Stroganoff
- 1 lb. round steak; cut 1/4-1/2 inch thick
- 2/3 C. water
- 1 can (4-oz.) sliced mushrooms
- 1 envelope onion soup mix
- 1 C. sour cream
- 2 T. flour
- Buttered noodles
- Trim fat from meat & save. Cut meat into small pieces. Heat fat in skillet. When you have about 3 T. fat, remove trimmings. Brown meat quickly.
- Add water & mushrooms (including liquid); stir in soup mix & heat to boiling.
- Blend flour & sour cream; add to mixture & cook until it thickens.
- Serve over hot noodles.
Share & Print
0 0 100 0