- 2 cups ketchup
- 3 TBS Gator Hammock Gator Sauce
- 2 TBS horseradish sauce
- 2 tsp key lime juice
Mix all ingredients together and chill for 3 hours or more. Serve with shrimp, oysters, fish and of course…..fried gator tail!
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 2 tbsp ketchup
- 1 tbsp Dat’l Do-it Devil Drops
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/8 tsp crushed red pepepr flakes
- 1 1/2 tsp horseradish
- 1/4 tsp paprika
In a medium mixing bowl, combine sour cream, ketchup, Dat’l Do-it Devil Drops , seasoning salt, red pepper flakes, horseradish, and paprika. Serve immediately or refrigerate before serving.
- 6 Ripe tomatoes, chopped
- 1/4 cup Fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1 cup onion, chopped
- 4 Jalapeno peppers, chopped
- 1/4 cup Day of the Dead Hot Sauce
- 1/4 Lime Juice or Vinegar
- 1 TBS Granulated Garlic
- 2 TBS Salt
- 2 TBS Sugar
- 1 TBS Oregano
- 1 tsp. Cumin, Ground
Chop vegetables: combine with the rest of the ingredients. Mix well. Refrigerate for 30 minutes, and serve cold, with chips, and sour cream. Good also as a topping for tacos. Salsa fresco will remain good refrigerated for about 1 week.
- 2 – 1 lb cans refried beans
- 1/4 cup Day Of The Dead Tequila Pepper Sauce
- 1/4 cup Salsa (your favorite style)
- 1/4 cup Tequila
Mix all ingredients together and heat. Serve with chopped onion and jalapenos, grated cheese and a dabble of sour cream on top.
- 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup polenta
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp sugar
- 3 1/4 cups buttermilk
- 2 TBS butter, melted
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 cup corn kernels
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 1/2 cup Dave’s Gourmet Garlic Chile Sauce
Combine all dry ingredients and mix well. Puree 1/2 of the corn with a little buttermilk. Whisk together the butter and rest of the buttermilk. Add egg and corn puree. Stir in the remaining corn, green onions and Dave’s Gourmet Garlic Chile Sauce. Thin with a little buttermilk if necessary. Cook over medium heat till just golden brown. Flip over and repeat. Serve as side with chicken or shell fish.
- 1 – 7 oz jar Dat’l Do-It Hellish Relish
- 1 – 14 oz can diced or salsa style tomatoes
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp chilli powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
Mix all ingredients together. Get ready to sweat!
- Big link Kielbasa sausage
- Sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
- Dat’l Do-It Hellish Relish
- Dijon mustard
Cut sausage into 1/2 inch slices and brown in skillet. Drain and arrange on cookie sheet. Put dab of Dat’l Do-It Hellish Relish and dijon mustard and cheese on sausage wheel and slide under broiler and heat til it bubbles and browns. Insert toothpick and serve hot. If you like it hot spread a little Dat’l Do-It Datil Pepper Hot Sauce on sausage before you follow the above steps.
- 2 avocados, chopped
- 2 TBS salsa
- 2 TBS Dat’l Do-It Hellish Relish
- 1 TBS Dat’l Do-It Datil Pepper Hot Sauce
- 1 TBS Dat’l Do-it Devil Drops
- 2 TBS mayonnaise
- 1/4 tsp chile powder
- 1/4 tsp ground black pepper
- salt to taste
In a large bowl, mix together avocados, salsa, mayo, Dat’l Do-It Hellish Relish, Dat’l Do-it Devil Drops, Dat’l Do-It Datil Pepper Hot Sauce, chilli powder and black pepper. Mix well and salt to taste before serving.
- 1 Jar of your favorite D.L. Jardine’s Salsa
- (D.L. Jardine’s Peach Salsa, D.L. Jardine’s Pineapple Salsa, D.L. Jardine’s Raspberry Chardonnay Salsa, D.L. Jardine’s Pomegranate Salsa)
- 2 8 oz blocks of cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup Small broiled shrimp
Combine your favorite D.L. Jardine’s Salsa, cream cheese and shrimp in a bowl and mix until smooth. Chill and serve with crackers.
- 4 yellow squash, chopped
- 4 zucchini, chopped
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 2 TBS butter, melted
- 6 oz garlic cheese, cubed
- 1 jar D.L. Jardine’s Queso Loco Cheese Salsa and Dip or D.L. Jardine’s Queso Caliente Hot Cheese Salsa and Dip
Saute first 3 ingredients in butter until crisp-tender. Add garlic cheese and D.L. Jardine’s Queso Loco Cheese Salsa and Dip or D.L. Jardine’s Queso Caliente Hot Cheese Salsa and Dip. Stir until well blended and thoroughly heated. Serve warm.